September 25, 2015

Scrappy Stuff - Farm Girl Vintage

Hello, Friends!
I've got some more blocks to show you,


Now that autumn is on its way,
the leaves are starting to fade and fall.
The Scrappy Maple Leaf block is a sweet way
to make this lovely season last and last.


I spent a lot of time choosing my fabrics for this simple little block.
I love how it looks....a wee bit rustic,
lying beside some fall dishes.


Or sophisticated, posing on a crystal plate.


Wouldn't it make a pretty mug rug for this yellow bowl?


The next block featured in the Farm Girl Vintage book is
Scrappy Strawberry.
The one in the book was pink, but I prefer a juicy red berry myself.


I have more reds than greens, but I still had to repeat my fabrics.
"Use twenty-two different scrappy fabrics," said the instructions.
I'm still giggling.

{Oh, wait. I probably have that many in my stash...somewhere.
But I'm not going to all that trouble to find them.}


Strawberries always look better on a pretty dish, right?



Come back soon for more blocks, fresh from the farm!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and will read each and every one, even if I am not able to reply to all of them.